Latest Planning And Development Department Jobs Lahore 20 Sep 2017(Jobs Description):
Latest Planning And Development Department Jobs are available. There are around 25+ vacancies open for the candidates who are eligible and consider themselves good for this job. These jobs come with a very handsome salary. Candidates who are a resident of Lahore and holds the domicile of Punjab Province can apply for this job. These jobs are on the basis of a contract for one year and upon the good performance of candidates, it will be further increased. Check Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Program NAVTTC Phase 4 2017
After the selection and recruitment of the candidates posting will be done in Lahore. These jobs and vacancies come with a good salary package and desirable working environment. Salary starts from Rs.20,000 to 300,000. Recruitment will be made on contractual basis for the period of one year. No TA/DA will be given to candidates who will be called for test or interview. selection will be through the regular process. Latest Planning And Development Department Jobs Lahore 20 Sep 2017
Jobs/ Vacancies Available:
- Project Coordinator / 1 Vacancies Available
- Finance Specialist / 1 Vacancies Available
- Program Coordinator (Multan) / 1 Vacancies Available
- Education / 1 Vacancies Available
- Population / 1 Vacancies Available
- HUD / PHE / WASH / 1 Vacancies Available
- Agriculture / Livestock / Fisheries / Food / 1 Vacancies Available
- Social Protection / 1 Vacancies Available
- District Coordinators / 11 Vacancies Available
- Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant / 1 Vacancies Available
- Creative/Graphic Designer / 1 Vacancies Available
- Research Associate / 1 Vacancies Available
- Dak Rider / 1 Vacancies Available
- Office Assistant / 1 Vacancies Available
- Office Boy / 1 Vacancies Available
Age limit: Age limit is may vary according to the post. For some vacancies, the age limit is 30 years and for some maximum age limit is 40 years. No further relaxation will be given to candidates.
Also, check these jobs
How to Apply?
Those candidates who are interested and consider themselves eligible can apply by sending their application before the deadline. Candidates who want to apply for the position have to write the application on plain paper along with CV. Candidates must have to mention the post name on the envelope. There are some necessary documents to be attached with the job application. Any information that is improper of the document is missing shall lead to the cancellation of application. These documents must be attached with your application:
- CV/ Resume
- Domicile (Punjab Province)
- Educational Testimonials From HEC recognized institute
- Experience certificates
- Last salary statement (If any)
Send your application to the following address:
Project Director Multi-Sectoral Nutrition Center (MSNC) Planning & Development (P&D) Department, Government of Punjab, P&D Building, Office No. 518, 4th Floor, Lahore, Pakistan.
Note: Candidates who have any confusion regarding the job details from this number 042-99212144 and their website www.pndpunjab.gov.pk.
Click here for:
The Last date to apply for the post is: 09-10-2017
Any application that will be received after the deadline will not be accepted. The application must contain all the required documents and information.
Official Advertisement for Latest Planning And Development Department Jobs Lahore 20 Sep 2017