- 1 Join Pak Navy Civilian Jobs 2017 Batch A-2018 Apply Online www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk (Job Description):
- 1.1 Vacancies and Positions with Pay Scale and Department:
- 1.2 Online Registration Process:
- 1.3 Written Examination:
- 1.4 Important Instructions:
- 1.5 Ineligibility Criteria:
- 1.6 Application Procedure:
- 1.7 Related
If you have completed your education and looking to join Pak Navy. There is a good news for candidates who are looking to join Pak Navy as a civilian. Join Pakistan Navy as Civilian Jobs 2017 through Batch-A 2018 has recently been published in the official newspaper. Those candidates who are interested in this vacancies can join Pak Navy 2017 by registering themselves online. A recruitment program to select candidates for Pakistan Navy has announced civilian jobs 2017 Batch-A 2018. The Pak Navy recruitment program has been published in many national newspapers on 10th September 2017.
Many vacancies are available for the candidates all over the Pakistan and mainly of Sindh (rural), Sindh (urban), Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Baluchistan, Azad Jammu Kashmir, And Gilgit Baltistan. Interested Candidates can check eligibility criteria on the official website and then proceed to the final online registration form. If you need any further details kindly visit the Nearest Recruitment center. Join Pak Navy Civilian Jobs 2017 Online Registration Batch A-2018 Apply Online www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
Applicants having the described criteria are invited to apply for Pak Navy civilian jobs for many civilian staff based jobs. This recruitment program will be conducted under the supervision of Naval Headquarters Islamabad (higher Formation), Industrial and Technical Staff (Lower Formation PNCA) and Non-Industrial Non-Technical Staff (Lower Formation PNCA).
Many vacancies for the potential candidates are open. Around 1000+ vacancies are available for the recruitment of this Batch-A, 2018 Program. Male and Female are encouraged to apply. The nature of the vacancies is different and it is according to the qualification mainly for Primary, Matriculation, Intermediate (FA, FSC Graduation (BA, B.SC). Candidates who are applying for this post must keep in mind that these qualifications must be from a recognized educational board. In case of any fake or improper documentation application may be canceled.
All the jobs and vacancies are listed below the next heading with their pay scale. Vacancies are for Assistants, Steno-typists, Receptionist, Data Entry Operator, Instructor, Police Constable, Lower Division Clerk LDC, Lady Constable, Driver, Librarian, Store men, Lab Attendants, and many others are available.
Candidates from all over the Pakistan can apply for this job. Candidate must be a Pakistani Citizen. Latest recruitment program of Pak Navy is mentioned so You can join Pak Navy as Civilian Jobs 2017 Under Batch A-2018 and online registration is opened for this. Official Advertisement for the Pak Navy Civilian Job is posted below and has been taken from Express Newspaper of Sunday. Desirable candidates can Get more information from this official website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
Check NTS Jobs.
Vacancies and Positions with Pay Scale and Department:
Naval Headquarters Islamabad (Higher Formation)
- Assistants (BPS-14) – Graduation
- Stenotypists (BPS-14) – Intermediate
- Data Entry Operators (BPS-12) – Bachelor Degree with Physics/Math/Statistics/Economics
- Upper Division Clerks (BPS-09) – Intermediate
- Lower Division Clerks (BPS-07) – Matric
- Tracers (BPS-05)
- Duplicating Machine Operators (BPS-04)]
- Car Painter (BPS-04)
Industrial / Technical Staff (Lower Formation – PNCA)
- Foreman (BPS-15)
- Leading Man (BPS-12)
- High Skilled Grade-II (BPS-06)
- Skilled (BPS-04)
Non-Industrial / Non-Technical Staff (Lower Formation – PCNA)
- Supports Coach
- Junior Scientific Assistants
- Data Entry Operators (DEO)
- Assistant Examiner (Mechanical)
- Assistant Examiner – Ammunition
- Assistant Examiner (Store)
- Junior Instructors
- Lower Division Clerks (LDC)
- Engine Drivers-II
- Lab Attendants
- Junior Time Keepers
- Crane Drivers / Operators
- Dispatch Rider
Online Registration Process:
Those candidates who are interested to apply can register themselves Online by visiting Pak Navy Official Website. Carefully fill all the information and then submit the form. The candidates who will be selected for the test are required to bring RS.200 pay order or cash Rs.200 in favor of Directorate Recruitment, Naval Headquarter Islamabad. This pay order is must at the time of the test. Candidates must have to bring all the official Documents at the test venue
Check Join PAK ARMY JOBS 2017
After the successful submission of form and online registration for civilian jobs 2017, there will be a Written Examination which will be on October 3rd, 2017. All the applicants have to appear in this test give intellectual and written test on that day. All the result for Pak Navy written examination 2017 will be announced on October 15th, 2017 and another result of the boys will be announced on 25th October 2017.
- Those candidates who have DAE (IT) and DAE (Civil) cannot apply for Leading Man and highly skills worker.
- 5 years of upper age relaxation will give to all mentioned vacancies. Age limit is described in the advertisement.
- Those Applicants who are Retired Army officers will get almost 15 years of age relaxation.
- If any civilian officer is dead so the job will be offered to the Son and age relaxation will also be given.
- The exam of the mentioned Vacancy No. 20 will be held in Karachi.
- Finally, the Selected Candidates will be posted either in Karachi or Islamabad mostly but they can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- No TA/DA allowance will be issued to the candidates for Test, Interview, and Medical.
- Officers who are already working in Government or Semi Government sector can apply through proper channel.
There is a certain condition which will lead to cancellation or rejection of the application.
- Anyone who is suspended or Thrown out from any Government Service. Declare guilty from any court of law or judiciary.
- Physically unfit or Rejected from Medical Board or Armed Forces Medical board.
- Those who have provided Wrong or Fake Information of Documents and academic records according to the recognized board.
Desirable candidates who want to join Pak navy as civilian can either register themselves by online registration. They have to visit the official website of Pakistan Navy. In any case of difficulty, they can also visit nearest recruitment center along with all the certificates.
How to Apply for Vacancy No 04 and 05:
Some vacancies are not required online registration. Candidates just have to submit the application along with all the necessary documents before the deadline. The list of documents are:
- 3 Passport Size Photographs
- Educational Testimonials
- Postal Address with Mobile or Telephone number
- Rest 200 Cash or Pay order in favor of Director Recruitment.
Kindly Send your application to the following address:
Officer Incharge: Pakistan Navy Recruitment and Selection Center Plot No 102, Street no.01. Fazal Town, Airport Rawalpindi.
LAST DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION:
The last date to submit online application is September 24, 2017.