Ministry of Railways has been announced the latest Jobs in Islamabad through the advertisement and applications from the suitable persons are invited on the prescribed application form. Applicants should have relevant Education for these Jobs in Islamabad. Eligible candidates from across the region can apply through the procedure defined by the Organization. The last date to apply for these jobs is 11 January 2021. The maximum age limit for these vacancies is 50 years. We have updated many more jobs which are searchable across the country according to your need and qualification. On this platform, you can see more upcoming Jobs in Punjab and Government Jobs in 2021. For more new Jobs, visit this website regularly.
Post Date: 26 December 2020
Last Date: 11 January 2021
Organization: Ministry of Railways
Ministry of Railways invites applications for the following Jobs.
- Director of Monitoring and Evaluation
- Deputy Director of Legal
- Deputy Director Infrastructure
- Deputy Director Rolling Stock
- Deputy Director of Land
- Deputy Director of Economic Appraisal
Read the Eligibility Criteria for the following Govt Jobs.
- Director of Monitoring and Evaluation: Masters
- Deputy Director of Legal: LLB/LLM
- Deputy Director Infrastructure: Bachelors
- Deputy Director Rolling Stock: Bachelors
- Deputy Director of Land: Bachelors
- Deputy Director of Economic Appraisal: Masters
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply at the following Adress:
Deputy Chief Planning Room No 104, D-Block Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
Ministry of Railways Jobs in Islamabad
Here we show you the Latest Ministry of railway Islamabad Jobs. You can see her Director of Monitoring and Evaluation Punjab Jobs, Deputy Director of Legal Jobs in 2020, Government Jobs in Pakistan. For more latest upcoming 2021 Govt Jobs, keep in touch with Jobsportal. pk.
For more latest Jobs in Rawalpindi, click here.