- 1 How to Join Pak Army as a Soldier Or Second Lieutenant Apply Online Registration by www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk (Description):
How to Join Pak Army as a Soldier Or Second Lieutenant Apply Online Registration by www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk (Description):
If you are looking for the process and procedure on How To Join Pak Army after matric then keeps reading this article. We have published this article just for your guidance. There are many candidates who are passionate to join Pak Army and serve their homeland. check latest Pakistan Army Jobs
Pak Army announces its recruitment program after a fixed interval of time. The opportunities are for both boys and girls to join the Army respectively. Male and female both who consider themselves eligible for the post are encouraged to apply. You can either Join Pak army as a soldier after the matriculation or commissioned officer after you have completed your intermediate.
The applications are invited from all over the Pakistan and candidates can also apply from the rural or urban areas of Pakistani. The one requirement for this post is the candidates who are applying for the Pakistan Army must have to be a legal Pakistani National Citizen and must have an authorized National Identity Card. Every patriotic and dedicated young man wants to Join Pak Army.
For those candidates who don’t know the details about How to join Pakistan Army here are some eligibility criteria Details and what qualification you must hold in order to apply for Pakistan Army.
Click here for:
Pakistan Army has a slogan of “NOT JUST A JOB BUT A PASSION”. Every year there is a recruitment for young an dedicated to joining Pak Army after Matric, Inter and Bachelors as a soldier or if you have completed your intermediate then join Pakistan Army or as an officer depending on the qualification.
There is a proper process through which every candidate who wants to join Pakistan Army have to go through.
Registration Process to Join Pak Army
- Those candidates who are Interested to Join Pak Army as a soldier or Commissioned Officer can register themselves online by visiting www.joinPakArmy.gov.pk Candidates must have to provide all the correct information and academic details form the recognized institute. providing all their academic and personal details after which they’ll be provided with a pin code. Later on, they will receive a text message for their confirmation and they have to self-Print their registration slip card by themselves.
- Candidates who can’t avail the Pak army online registration can visit the recruitment center along with their all their testimonials documents from the recognized board respectively. They will be provided with a form. Fill it carefully and submit it.
The dates for the further test will be mentioned in the Admit card or Registration Slip. It is suggested to keep Pak Army Registration Slip very carefully. Donor lose that slip
Once if the candidates have successfully cleared the written test then Pak Army Candidates list will be posted online and then shortlisted candidates will be called for a further process such as Physical and Medical test. If you have cleared all of the steps successfully then your registration will be allotted. Now you are a Pakistan Army as Soldier. Pak army provided you with a handsome salary, accommodation will also be provided. Medical will also be on the side of Pakistan Army of you and your parents.
How to Join Pak Army After Matric?
In a nutshell, this article is for them who ask the question about how to join Pak army or what is the registration process to join Pakistan Army. Eligibility criteria for PMA is also mentioned because commissioned officer have their training at PMA. Their recruitment and registration process for Pakistan Army is done in two ways. Either you can register yourself online by visiting the website or you visit the recruitment center personally with all the required documents to manually fill the handwritten form.
Before you apply for the Pakistan Army we suggest you read the Eligibility criteria.
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Army:
As a Soldier:
Educational Qualification: Minimum Matric Science with at least 60% marks through the recognized board.
Age Limit: Age of candidate should be between 17years to 23years and should be medically fit. Age relaxation won’t be allowed.
Physical Criteria: Minimum Height of candidate should be 5”6’ (5ft 6inch)
Marital Status: Single/Unmarried male citizen of Pakistan.
As Second Lieutenant:
- Intermediate (F. Sc Pre-Engineering, Pre-Medical) with at least 60% marks after the second year or combined. Candidates who are appearing in HSC II examination can also apply for hope certificate duly authorized by the head of the institution.
- Graduation (Four years Graduation Program) with at least 60% in BSc /BA marks and 50% for BBA/BPA/BS (Hons) or equivalent GPA.
- For Intermediates: Age of candidate should be between 17years to 22years.
- For Graduates: For 2 years Graduation BA/BSc 17-23 year and 4 years Graduation Program 17-24.
Physical Criteria: Height of candidate should be 5”4’ (5ft 4inch) 162.5cm
Marital Status: Single (Married in case of army personnel and above 20 years of age.
Pak Army announced the advertisement in the newspaper for its recruitment process for the candidates from all over the Pakistan. In order to Join Pak Army, you will need to read the ad very carefully and then apply for the post.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR PAK ARMY REGISTRATION:
Mentioned Certificates original and one set of Photocopies of required Certificates at the time of registration are important: –
- If you are applying for Soldier then Matric Certificate and Matric Detailed Mark sheet from the recognized board both are important. In case of no certificate issuance candidate must have some supporting document from the relative board of education. Equivalence certificate needed for candidates who have foreign education such as ‘O’ level/’A’ level, submission of Equivalence certificate issued by IBCC is mandatory.
- Certificate or Mark sheet of F.A./F.Sc./Detailed Marks Sheet or Equivalent issued by the recognized board.
- B.A./B.Sc./Equivalent degree or Detailed Marks Sheet (for Graduate Candidates) from authorized board HEC.
Following are the identification documents that will be needed.
- NADRA CNIC original or Form “B” in case of fewer than 18 years along with Parents National Identity Card (Father or Mother).
- 2 Color Passport Sized Photos attested by any Principal/Class 1 Gazetted Officer will be required.
- One set of photocopies of all the mentioned above documents.
Thank you for reading this article. We hope your confusion about how to join Pak Army has been cleared now. If you want to ask any question ask us in the comment section. We would love to help you also check Pakistan Army latest Jobs from our Website.